wombat457
I'm the one
Evening Guys,
A little while ago I said I was going to post some shots of my engines, well, tonight is the night
This is one I found at the Batavia Train Show. It is an old DC Engine that was made in Slovania and is one of my personal favorites. Being DC I would really like to convert it to DCC with sound if anyone can tell me what decoder I would need. Can't seem to find any that refer to this make of Engine:
One of my two Diesels:
The other Diesel I have is a Broadway GP 38-2 with sound and is still in it's box.
The only two engines that are full DCC is the Genesis 4-6-2 and the little Bachmann 2-6-0 which is also a favorite of mine. The others are mainly DC with the exception of the Diesel which is DCC Ready and looking for a decoder with sound.
Please forgive their "dusty" condition - I haven't had a chance to get them into maintenance for a clean
A little while ago I said I was going to post some shots of my engines, well, tonight is the night
This is one I found at the Batavia Train Show. It is an old DC Engine that was made in Slovania and is one of my personal favorites. Being DC I would really like to convert it to DCC with sound if anyone can tell me what decoder I would need. Can't seem to find any that refer to this make of Engine:
One of my two Diesels:
The other Diesel I have is a Broadway GP 38-2 with sound and is still in it's box.
The only two engines that are full DCC is the Genesis 4-6-2 and the little Bachmann 2-6-0 which is also a favorite of mine. The others are mainly DC with the exception of the Diesel which is DCC Ready and looking for a decoder with sound.
Please forgive their "dusty" condition - I haven't had a chance to get them into maintenance for a clean
