Outback normally I don't play in the mud and haven't after that photo.
Nice! We're in the process of deciding if I want to put a deposit on the New Golf R. I'm a VW fanatic myself:
![]()
Is that you in the green golf?
Is this the Golf R that you want. Nice looking car.
Yes and yes!![]()
Hey! If you blow up these pictures, you can see Chris' phone number. Let's all call him!OK, Here's My 2001 Government Motors Bow Tie 2500HD. 150K+ miles on it and has never seen the inside of a garage! Pretty much stock with the exception of the Pro comp 7005 wheels and 305 tires. It's not much but it's payed off and it's mine alllllllll mine!![]()
Hey! If you blow up these pictures, you can see Chris' phone number. Let's all call him!![]()
Cool. I wish I had the dough to bring one of these into port:
Yah, it was a real bummer when VW decided not to import the Scirroco.
