ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
OK, Here's My 2001 Government Motors Bow Tie 2500HD. 150K+ miles on it and has never seen the inside of a garage! Pretty much stock with the exception of the Pro comp 7005 wheels and 305 tires. It's not much but it's payed off and it's mine alllllllll mine!
Some great rides guys!!..Like getting to go to a car show in this 24 in. of snow we have here in Pa....LOL
Had: 70 and 72 Chevelle SS, a 64 Nova SS, 91 Camaro RS. Love the classics!!
Here's mine
A 79 Ford F-350 w/ 18in. of lift and 44in. tires. 13 National wins at 4 Wheeler Mag. Jamborees, All-Ford, All Truck Nationals and many local wins.
2009 Harley Custom Sportster but have to reduce the pic size.
Here's mine: 1969 C10 lowered and flamed
1974 Maverick 11988 miles ( No it hasn't turned over)
The only thing that didn't come from the dealership are the tires. Had original biasply when I bought it a year and a half ago.
!969 Fury lll 4dr HT 48600 miles.
Cruise nights start in about 10 weeks. Hope the snow has melted by then
another old thread but figured I'd post up what has taken most of my free time.
1984 Toyota Pick up, was rolled in 1985 and was stored, a buddy picked it up last winter and we've gonna a little crazy with welding wire. Cab replaced, rebuilt axles, running on propane now 37in tall Humvee tires. I've got around 250 working hours into it myself
26 year old V W.
Modified to two-tone a year after I got it (back on the east coast participating in a winter slalom.
Modified again with Euro grill and painted all silver in the late 90's.
I'd like to get a hold of one of these Sciroccos, but they're not available in North America.
26 year old V W.
Modified to two-tone a year after I got it (back on the east coast participating in a winter slalom.
Modified again with Euro grill and painted all silver in the late 90's.
I'd like to get a hold of one of these Sciroccos, but they're not available in North America.