Show us your caboose!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Here's a caboose I got from another member here. I've done a little work on it but it still needs more.

PC180301.jpg
 




Just painted this little twin truck caboose today...

IMG_3613.jpg


It's an all metal Model Engineering Works kit from 1953. Being new to model railroading, it's one of the first kits I've done... and I have been getting lots of other ones to build since I don't even have a layout yet. :)


Greg
 
Wish that I could find a caboose I have been hunting for a long time.
I want a Clinchfield Caboose, not one repainted to say "Family Lines" That and overpriced brass is all I can ever find on evil bay
 
Wish I hadn't sold this car (although I did get a good price for it). This was a modified Atlas caboose complete with a working Fred and a constant tail light run off a battery.
 
SP bay window

I built this about 1977. It's still my favorite. It started as a P&LE incomplete Athearn blue-box kit I bought at a flea market for 1-Dollar.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top