ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I searched through all available kits at the time I built this and couldn't find anything that I really liked to fit this spot so out came the scrap wood and detail parts.
-
Picture 288.jpg
316.2 KB
· Views: 328
-
Picture 292.jpg
361.8 KB
· Views: 358
-
Picture 289.jpg
236.4 KB
· Views: 345
-
Picture 290.jpg
299.1 KB
· Views: 374
Nice work! Great detail on the interior!!
Love how the weathering and finish turned out on the loading dock and the siding/under the eaves.
Very nice depot! I am always influenced by those who take the time to detail the interior of buildings. I for one, have never done this level of detail, but love it!
Detailer Interiors
I have a few more I have built with the interiors detailed. Maybe I should post them ??????
Sometimes I wonder if I have too much time on my hand when I do that. I will not try to detail every interior, but if a building is in a location where it can be easily noticed, I will detail.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)