Scratch Built Freight station For the Logan valley RR

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


montanan

Whiskey Merchant
I searched through all available kits at the time I built this and couldn't find anything that I really liked to fit this spot so out came the scrap wood and detail parts.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 288.jpg
    Picture 288.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 328
  • Picture 292.jpg
    Picture 292.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Picture 289.jpg
    Picture 289.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Picture 290.jpg
    Picture 290.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 374


Very nice depot! I am always influenced by those who take the time to detail the interior of buildings. I for one, have never done this level of detail, but love it!
 
Detailer Interiors

I have a few more I have built with the interiors detailed. Maybe I should post them ??????

Sometimes I wonder if I have too much time on my hand when I do that. I will not try to detail every interior, but if a building is in a location where it can be easily noticed, I will detail.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top