Kusojiji
RANK AMATEURS OF THE MODEL RAILROAD FORM MEMBER
Hoping for the best! Testing can be nerve wracking.Terry’s medical meeting
Hoping for the best! Testing can be nerve wracking.Terry’s medical meeting
Well, it seems I've lost another .3 kg and am down to 58.8 kg/129.6 #. Lowest I've been since retiring from the Nav. I guess stopping the late night snack may be attributing to that, but am surprised since I thought I ate a lot yesterday.
Oh, and I checked MHS Genesis yesterday and saw that my blood work had posted. I am high in three items and low in another, all related to blood stuff. Same 4 items that caused concern with the doc, but a little bit closer to the limits. Something about platelets, blood count, iron, not sure. I am wondering if it is due to me consuming a lot of raw spinach. I have been eating 1-2 bags a week, stems and all. Each bag contains 4-5 stalks. I read in one of the tests that if the number was low, then I might be iron deficient. If the number was high, then something about B12. Not sure what that means, but it got me thinking about all that spinach. Anyway, will start reducing that and go back to lettuce and cabbage.
Same here!I've always hated the stuff. You'd have to tie me down and feed it to me in an IV to get me to eat it.
Also can contribute to kidney stones due to the excessive calcium. Moderation is good.Too much spinach can cause kidney problems.
Next to the breath mints?sliced Oranges
He said he also broke one of the axles on the tender while he was stuffing it back in the box.Also, have a little 2-6-0 heading my way with a fried decoder, hopefully that is all that is wrong with it.
first, i hope terry gets somewhat well! i may did not understand everything.Thank you Marco. A value (price) for bushes must be shown on the shipping forms and I’d gladly pay but shipping costs plus the tariffs on Swiss products are very high and not worth it at this time. Maybe in 2.5 years we can try
Hoping for the best! Testing can be nerve wracking.
Yeah, it is always harder for the loved one, both emotionally and physically. My wife works hard to keep me going through all of these procedures as I did when she was going through hers. And gladly!Thank you. Terry seems outwardly fine. Me I’m nervous as all heck
