Running Bear's October 2026 Coffee Shop

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


The owner of the landscaping company inspected the work (and picked up the balance due) yesterday afternoon. I was at the gym this morning and my cameras were pinging me. I couldn't figure out what they were doing until I got home. I guess he didn't like how the top step looked and wanted to fill/secure the red pavers, at the top, with paver sand. Serious professionalism. Under promised and over delivered.

View attachment 275118
View attachment 275119

That’s a guy you can recommend!
 
IMG_8734.jpeg
IMG_8733.jpeg
IMG_8731.jpeg
 


Thank you!

She has taken off from London and will arrive just west of DC later than I like but any time is a good time to pick up my pretty little Angel.
If she went through Heathrow, she has my sympathies. The only misery we experienced on our European trip last year was having to go through Heathrow, at the start and finish of the trip.

I definitely understand being able to sleep soundly once everyone is safe at home.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top