Well howdy there internet peeps and those with Fibre in their diets
It's Troy again
Not much to report. Yesterday was a blah health day for both wife and I. Wife is waiting to hear what her new biologic RA drug is going to cost. Assuming her chest xray came back clear. Darn LA smog and mold. Hoping none of it got her while we were out there.
Saturdays are rough on her. Day after she takes the methotrexate, so her energy is sapped.
that documentary I posted last evening about Neil Peart was very informative, with a few jam sessions as Neil's drummer friends jammed with Alex and Geddy to bring a few of Rush's songs to life. And, it ended with an epilogue featuring Anika getting the stool behind the kit.
RIP to another Canadian Rocker, not one that was on my radar, but I'll pull up a few videos to get acquainted with her work.
I can't do the demolition and rearrange right now, but I'm 99% certain I'm going to condense my benchwork down to an U shaped dogbone. Loop for continuous running, with some switching potential.
The more I watch Boomer, and his current crop of lessons, I realize that's a good place for my layout right now. Since I'm considering a move north if I get my Bill C3 lost Canadian status, I don't want to demolish a half-roughed in layout and dumpster it. Keep it manageable, so that if it does hit the dumpster, I can pull off the structures, trees, and other bits and bobs that can transport.
This needs to be something that I can either relocate, or works as the practice run to learn the techniques for a new layout.
So, once the back is in better shape, West peninsula is coming out. I'll be able to move the teeter table back into the area. I'm not using it until the herniated disk heals. and it's just in the way where it is now.