No worries Chad, to each his own.
I always liked Wendy's burgers, but the last one (over three years ago) I had was an awful greasy mess! Like anything it comes down to who is working that day.
I seldom eat out; I can't remember the last time. I prefer to eat at home and my wife makes me a sandwich to take on the road every day.
Now I remember, we had KFC. They had an eight-piece bucket of dark meat chicken for $10. An offer I couldn't refuse. KFC's original recipe is the best fried chicken my money can buy! I love chicken thighs, and my wife prefers legs, perfect for us. The only problem is it doesn't taste as good reheated, and an eight-piece bucket is enough for two meals for us.
I bought Folgers' 100% Columbian coffee at Dollar General for $9.99. I thought it was a decent price. Until I went home and looked at it with my glasses on. It is only 19.2oz!
I prefer Maxwell House 100% Columbian (it's all in my head) I ordered two 35.7oz from Walmart for $17.16ea with free delivery. Not much different than Dollar General.
Pineapple and meat... I don't get it. Sweet and Savory are two different things. In my mind

the two should never mix. I never ate desserts. but I was known to make a meal out of sweets.
Amen brother!
I pay close attention to prices; all bread products are up across the board. Even Aldi's white bread went from $0.50 to $0.75. I have no idea why; it is what it is.
I've been buying Schimdt's 6-4-7 breads. The Keto friendly breads, they are better for me being diabetic and they are all expensive anyway. I buy what I need regardless of prices.