PRR Modeler
Well-Known Member
Morning All,
Went out last night and bought the wood for the mirror job and I will get 2 coats of stain on it today, let it dry overnight and put it up tomorrow. Tomorrow also we are taking down our Christmas decorations. MOH believes it is bad luck to have them up over the New Year.
I have started reading the book "Set up Running" which is a son telling about his Dad working on the PRR (1907-1947) (I believe). It is an excellent account on what it was like to work on a RR in that time frame. Even if you don't like the Pennsy I would recommend it.
Bob- Congratulations on the new edition to your family.
Terry- I hope you get your truck out without further problems.
I hope everyone has a great day.
Went out last night and bought the wood for the mirror job and I will get 2 coats of stain on it today, let it dry overnight and put it up tomorrow. Tomorrow also we are taking down our Christmas decorations. MOH believes it is bad luck to have them up over the New Year.
I have started reading the book "Set up Running" which is a son telling about his Dad working on the PRR (1907-1947) (I believe). It is an excellent account on what it was like to work on a RR in that time frame. Even if you don't like the Pennsy I would recommend it.
Bob- Congratulations on the new edition to your family.
Terry- I hope you get your truck out without further problems.
I hope everyone has a great day.



