Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLVI

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


PERU_CO_STATION1910_zpsb1e3b70a.png

PERU IN - C&O


That picture reminds me of the elephant that did the "Ton" on the M1.
 
Good Morning Everybody!

41 with light rain and fog in southeast Baltimore, but even that can't dampen my Christmas Spirit!

I have 9 trains up running for Christmas including an HO train in Honor of our friend Jeffery. The other 8 are all Lionel except for 1 K-Line Looney Tunes Christmas car.

I still have some Christmas accessories and buildings to wire, but everything should be ready for Santa Claus to play with when he makes his delivery Christmas Eve.

I wish I had the artistic talent and creativity of the modelers I see on here, but I am trying and I am happy with my Christmas trains.

Did anyone see Sleeper's videos and the others pictures in this thread What Do You Do For Christmas? I wish I had that kind of talent! Maybe someday if I keep at it. I will post some pictures of our Christmas when I take some and download my camera, should be before the 4th of July! Did I tell you I am SLOOOOOOW?

All 4 advent candles are burning so Christmas is very close and I am really getting excited! I can't wait to cook my Esskay Silver label ham Christmas Eve. I wish you all could stop by, my door is always open. Until one of my kids or wife notices and locks it. They tell me I am too old and slow to leave it open, but I don't worry.

Enjoy the Holiday Season Everybody!

God Bless us, Everyone!
 
It's time to call it a day at work. A lot of good posts today. Here's my parting picture. That first step is a doozie.

attachment.php

That it's #513 has, of course, nothing to do with it, not in any way, shape, or form....just a coincidence! lol

Good morning gentlemen! One more shift to go, before I've got a couple of extra nights off.....bl**dy need it!

img054.jpg


Wish you all a pleasant day!
 


Good morning.


Some of those prototype photos remind me of my layout when I am showing it off for guests. LOL

Joe ... Sorry. I read my post to you I did on the cell phone, and it looked like I was arguing. Didn't mean to do that. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Headed south to Birmingham on the Interstate Highways today. (I still miss train travel !)
Definately will remember Jeff at 11:00 AM CST when his funeral takes place. Jeff meant a lot to each of us.


Everybody: ...... Merry Christmas.
 


We passed through this station many times while riding on the Milwaukee Road. I got to see the station for the last time on a visit to Milwaukee while attending school in Great Lakes, IL a couple of months before it had the fire. I believe a freeway now passes over the location where the station stood.
 
Mornin All .. 48 degrees, clear sky. Going to 75 today!
CHRISTMAS Day expected to be 60's with partly cloudy skies.
My Chistmas shot for all!

image.jpg
 
Good afternoon,

It's a nice sunny day but I do see some clouds starting to build and WW says 100% chance of rain tomorrow. It's currently 60.6 °F - Feels Like 60.6 °F, the wind are very mild but WW says they are 3.7 from the WNW. Humidity is at 70% at 3:00 Pm going to 100% by 8:00 Pm.

**To help the forum derive some income, don't forget to click on the advertisers now and then.**


Some very interesting pictures and coments but that will have to wait a bit as I saw I need to cover a short piece of the Ridge Cap on my roof with Aluminum flashing I somehow missed at the end over the garage where it adjoins to the other portion of the house.


I also did a bit more work getting the, Horseshoe Meadow Depot/ my Ridge Crest Depot, to look a bit more finished for a Christmas picture to post if I can get it up loaded to Photo Bucket?

Too be continued:
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top