RETIRED GUY PROJECTS

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


DECODER INTERFERENCE.jpeg


So I removed the spacer/pin guide and was able to push the decoder all the way down onto the adapter. Coal load able to close now.
GUIDE REMOVED.jpeg

DECODER REDUCED SPACING.jpeg

NO INTERFERENCE.jpeg


Next up will be to make a connector to run the wiring to the loco. I need 6 wires to go forward. Still looking for a suitable connector to fit on that step.
CONNECTOR LOCATION.jpeg
 
Found that a 1.25 mm pitch JST 6 pin connector will fit, so found it on the jungle site and ordered it. The kit comes with a whole bunch of other sizes, so hopefully, this will be the last kit I need to buy.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top