Railroad Shop completed

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


This is a credit to you, Michael. You are hereby annointed a 'first class' scale structure construction contractor. :D

It turned out very nicely.
 
That's a great idea. I should have painted the inside walls, but now its too late. Let me see some pics of your interior?

If I can dig one up I'll post it, but I don't have many pics of the first layout, most of those buildings are now long gone.:(
 


I've been working on the ground cover and yard ballast around the turntable and rail shop.

P1010358.jpg


P1010355.jpg
 
Man that is a fantastic job. I really dig the interior shot with the lights on. Looks like the real thing.
 
Thanks guys, I appreciate that.

I'm working on the fueling/sanding racks right now, it will go just in front of the rail shop.
 
Michael - Excellent work! That's the type of structure you just have to add interior detail to.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top