railroad "game"

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Longest streight section

Brakeman.
We did this one a few weeks back.
It's in Australia, if I remember correctly, it's somewhere in the region of 400 km's
and western Australia.
you're welcome.
Mac
 


My Appologies

Sorry about that.
I guess I wasn't quite awake when I posted the bit about the longest straight section.
That was answered several weeks back.
Mac
 
Ryan, you are correct, the Michigan Central was the first railroad to use telegraph dispatching for the entire railroad, in 1855. Your question.....
 
Well, the earliest build date on a GP40-2 was April, 1972 for the D&RGW. I assume they must have been the first to take delivery but the B&O had some built at about the same time so it might have been the B&O also. As an bonus question, who was the only non-railroad to take delivery of a new GP40-2?
 
Ryan, DOT is also the correct answer. You're en fuego. :)

Q: What state capital has the most Amtrak trains per day?
 


I couldn't believe it either.

The real name of the "Leaky Roof Railroad" is...?
 
The Kansas City Clinton & Springfield Railroad, now part of the BNSF (by way of the BN, and the Frisco). Most was abandoned due to a parallel ROW...
 
Exactly. I noticed the old roadbed in Clinton, MO and my curiosity got the best of me.

Yer up!
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top