NWCanuck
Tip&Ring
Just wondering if anyone here primes before applying Polly Scale to plastic? I have noticed that there is no listing for either Polly Scale or Floquil specific primer in the Walthers Catalog.
I ask because I have noticed that in some cases if the part flexes at all the paint can chip off. Is it recommended to over spray all Acrylic based airbrushed weathering with something like Dullcote? I didn't think that you needed to seal Acrylics because unlike powdered weathering it should not rub off from handling for the most part.
I ask because I have noticed that in some cases if the part flexes at all the paint can chip off. Is it recommended to over spray all Acrylic based airbrushed weathering with something like Dullcote? I didn't think that you needed to seal Acrylics because unlike powdered weathering it should not rub off from handling for the most part.
