I am starting the new layout sometime soon I hope. I am looking to build it in a sectional manner which I guess means in modules but not to the strict standards of a module. Of course this takes away interchangability but keeps the mobility factor.
i was wondering if anyone would perhaps post some pics of their modules. Specifically how they are connected to eash other, the benchwork foe each, and how they have set up electrical connections. I would like to install plugs on each end of a section to make electrical hook up easy and quick.
Thanks
i was wondering if anyone would perhaps post some pics of their modules. Specifically how they are connected to eash other, the benchwork foe each, and how they have set up electrical connections. I would like to install plugs on each end of a section to make electrical hook up easy and quick.
Thanks
