Port of Los Angeles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


jkyu55

New Member
A few years ago I read the article of the Port Of Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone has a rendition of the track plan.. i did a couple of searches to no avail, any help would be appreciated..

Stone
 
A few years ago I read the article of the Port Of Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone has a rendition of the track plan.. i did a couple of searches to no avail, any help would be appreciated..

You might be thinking of Bob Smaus' Port of LA HO module project layout for MR in 1990-91. That was a very small module, so maybe that's not the article series.

smaus_LA.jpg
 


YES! That's it..! Thanks.. I'm building my son a layout, it's going to be 18 X 24 and I'm looking for a couple of switching dilemmas for him. i can incorporate this into it somehow.. Thanks again. Stone
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top