ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
A few years ago I read the article of the Port Of Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone has a rendition of the track plan.. i did a couple of searches to no avail, any help would be appreciated..
Stone
A start may be a Google map image of the port.
A few years ago I read the article of the Port Of Los Angeles. I was wondering if anyone has a rendition of the track plan.. i did a couple of searches to no avail, any help would be appreciated..
You might be thinking of
Bob Smaus' Port of LA HO module project layout for MR in 1990-91. That was a very small module, so maybe that's not the article series.
YES! That's it..! Thanks.. I'm building my son a layout, it's going to be 18 X 24 and I'm looking for a couple of switching dilemmas for him. i can incorporate this into it somehow.. Thanks again. Stone
YES! That's it..! Thanks.. I'm building my son a layout, it's going to be 18 X 24 and I'm looking for a couple of switching dilemmas for him. i can incorporate this into it somehow.. Thanks again. Stone
I hope you are building it in N-scale.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)