SpaceMouse
Fun Lover
Click to Enlarge
Staging will require reworking a little. At 2% grade you will be at -5" at the staging yard level. Now that I think about there's no reason that could not be a reverse loop under there so you don't have to back in or out.
In the Rockies Area, wind around a little and make use of tunnels.
I probably should have used a tunnel on the outside track lower right.
This is an operational layout that has continuous running and some big landscaping if you want it. Lots to do. Staging increases your operational abilities tenfold. Don be too light to dismiss because it would be too easy to do so.
Staging will require reworking a little. At 2% grade you will be at -5" at the staging yard level. Now that I think about there's no reason that could not be a reverse loop under there so you don't have to back in or out.
In the Rockies Area, wind around a little and make use of tunnels.
I probably should have used a tunnel on the outside track lower right.
This is an operational layout that has continuous running and some big landscaping if you want it. Lots to do. Staging increases your operational abilities tenfold. Don be too light to dismiss because it would be too easy to do so.
