Ian, how much trouble were the front handrails coming off on yours?? I think the Chinese guy at the factory was getting high on superglue on the first one I did tonight!!!!
I gotta be honest, "no trouble" would be the short answer - Given your rubber cement comment I didn't start pulling and pushing at 'em until the paint was off - My theory being the alcohol may have softened the glue - Dunno if that's true, but it was certainly easier to see the mounting pins once the paint was gone. Then, as noted, I pushed them out from the underside with the tip of a pair of tweezers......
The eagle eyed may have noticed (pic #3, post #3) one of the side rails is missing a pin, but I put that down to operator error......
RW&C - Thanks for the comments on formats - I agree - I reckon in our tiny sizes it's more a question of which is easier to use in the layout program. I'm hoping to have a "sample" sheet posted for comment later today.
Cheers,
Ian
