New HO scale layout

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I'm going to have a LOT of track to cover! Making a 'spreader' is something I may have to look into and finding the 'RIGHT' material to use is looking to be the challenge here. Even this WS 'Talus' is a wee bit too big to pass as 'scale' ballast. I'm not going to be modeling any specific places 'layout wide' but what I DO put down I want to be 'model' quality. A Graveyard with the military style stones with a waterfall very near it does not spring to mind for a particular place but they may find themselves next to each other on my layout and I want the things I do 'model' to look like they are 'supposed' to.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top