ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Here is the latest on my small strip of scenery on the front edge. I got the Fifer Hobby building in as well as the nursery and scenery around the Auto parts distributor.
You are doing some impressive work on the layout. It's hard to believe that is Kato Unitrack. I always remembered a toyish look to it but not so with your treatment of it.
You are doing some impressive work on the layout. It's hard to believe that is Kato Unitrack. I always remembered a toyish look to it but not so with your treatment of it.
I have not been out there in a little while as Robins dad had a stroke and we have been driving back and forth to Albq. Each week but maybe soon.
Thanks , Mike