Tons of FORD p/u'sWhere's the CHEVY p/u's I want a 2001 2500HD! I want a n scale model of my truck and landscape trailer! I seen some older GM product's but no newer models!
Guess they only model the better trucks. (runs for cover!)
Yeah guess you're right.....hey wait a minute!Did you just say that.
I'm more of a Jeep guy anyhow, didn't find any of them in N scale either.
![]()
Tons of FORD p/u'sWhere's the CHEVY p/u's I want a 2001 2500HD! I want a n scale model of my truck and landscape trailer! I seen some older GM product's but no newer models!
That's the one I was talking about.
The cool thing about chevys is you can use them on layouts from the year they were built until the end of time.![]()
That close to what Im after. It looks to to be a late 70's early 80' model....Still would like more current models![]()
That's the one I was talking about.
The cool thing about chevys is you can use them on layouts from the year they were built until the end of time.![]()
