N scale vehicles?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


doug1980

N Scale
I can't seem to find a very good assortment of vehicles for N scale. Does anyone know where I could find some? I'm looking for more recent models, not the 40's and 50's vehicles that are so abundent.
 
This is one area that N scale really lags behind HO. For example, there is one RTR 70's police car in N scale compared to about 10 in HO. There's starting to be a better selection of trucks but the selection of post 70's US vehicles is still pretty sparse. Atlas has come out with 70's Ford Fairmont's and they're supposed to becoming out with 90's Explorers but that date has been pushed back to August of 2009. There are plenty of modern European cars in N scale, just not many American prototypes.
 
I don't know how "modern" you want to go, but these may help fill your streets............

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com...e-Ford-500-1967-Fire-Chief/item221-50247.html

http://www.ghqmodels.com/store/n-scale-modern-cars-&-trucking.html

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/N-Scale-Vehicles-Boats-and-Planes-Con-Cor/N_VEC_223_2.html

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com...and-Planes-Pirate-Models-Ltd/N_VEC_559_1.html

http://www.makemymodel.com/catalog/

http://www.blwnscale.com/Atlas Vehicles.htm

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/N-Scale-Vehicles-Boats-and-Planes-Atlas/N_VEC_150_1.html

http://www.blwnscale.com/Herpa N Scale Vehicles.htm

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com...R-190-Truck-Sears-2-Pieces/item221-50236.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/cars-n-scale-p2.html

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/Classic-Metal-Works-Automobiles-Impala-78/item221-50260.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/1996-ford-f-350-3-yard-dump-truck.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/emergency-vehicles-n-scale.html

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/Classic-Metal-Works-Automobiles-Impala-78/item221-50259.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/1996-20-towed-camper.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/pickups-suvs-n-scale.html

http://www.blwnscale.com/REM Vehicles.htm

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com...R-190-Truck-Sears-2-Pieces/item221-50239.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/trucks-n-scale.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/vans-n-scale.html

http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/Classic-Metal-Works-Automobiles-Impala-78/item221-50246.html

http://www.rphobbies.com/wreckers-n-scale.html
 


Tons of FORD p/u'sWhere's the CHEVY p/u's I want a 2001 2500HD! I want a n scale model of my truck and landscape trailer! I seen some older GM product's but no newer models!
 
Somebody sells an old c30 four door dually. Nothing like a 2001 HD but it's not a ford.;) They have the same vintage suburban too.
 


Yeah guess you're right.....hey wait a minute! :eek: Did you just say that. :D I'm more of a Jeep guy anyhow, didn't find any of them in N scale either. :(

That was kind of a hit-and-run comment, huh?

You might have more chances of finding a jeep if you look through the military stuff. I know there was some N scale military items on one of those websites. Some shinny paint would make it look like a civi jeep.
 
I' m going to try to make a model of one of these: a Toro 589 72" cut Z Master:rolleyes: I got to see if I got any scrape plastic lying around:confused:
 


Yeah, my dad had a ford once for almost two weeks.

BTW keep me posted on that mower. We sell Hustler Zs at work and I would like to have one of them on my layout.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top