ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Looks good. Is there anything in the middle of the table or is it just the loops? Is this finished or an ongoing project?
ahhh doesnt it feel good to get something running

Very nice, good work on that.
I like the asphalt you modeled.
And your weathering on your cars are really good too.
It's an ongoing project, but it's finally at a runnable state. Up until about a week ago I've had it on the floor in pieces but now I've got a table made for it which makes it so much more enjoyable.
In the middle there are some roads and scenery, but there's also an access hole so I can get in there if needed.
It's an ongoing project. I have to add the road lines and then I want to add some more buildings and streetlights, crossing flashers and lighted accessories. I wish I could add more track too but no more space.
I must confess too that the weathering on the cars isn't mine. I got that car on eBay for $10.
The asphalt is all my work though. It still needs road markings though.

Seems great, can't wait to see more pictures and updates!

Looks great. Looking forward to seeing updates and more photos.
Boy, that sure is some road junction.

Looking good there.
Yeah,those hand painted roads are simply amazing!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)