Smudge617
Well-Known Member
Due to circumstances beyond my control, the previous PIR-fect layout is no more, so I'm starting a new layout using a supposedly modular design, not that description fits I don't think, but here goes anyway.
Layout Plan (Ignore colour coding, I got bored)
Layout Size 9" x 5' (Split into 2 x 4'6" X 5' modules.
Lumber to be used 2" X 3" for framework
Legs will 6 X 2" x 2" x 35"
Layout board 6mm Plywood.
We rarely find Plywood in the UK larger than 8' x 5' unless it's a special order, and that makes it expensive, so the board will be made of
2 x 5' x 4' sheets
4 x 6" x 2' 6" rips.
Layout Plan (Ignore colour coding, I got bored)
Layout Size 9" x 5' (Split into 2 x 4'6" X 5' modules.
Lumber to be used 2" X 3" for framework
Legs will 6 X 2" x 2" x 35"
Layout board 6mm Plywood.
We rarely find Plywood in the UK larger than 8' x 5' unless it's a special order, and that makes it expensive, so the board will be made of
2 x 5' x 4' sheets
4 x 6" x 2' 6" rips.
