ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Here are two more people shots.
-
Train Downtown Progress 18.jpg
550.2 KB
· Views: 317
-
Train downtown progress 17.jpg
473.8 KB
· Views: 323
As you see, adding lights to buildings and people brings the pike to life. Good Job!!!
The Aerojet
Souleman - Yes people always add to the scene. Brings the pike to life as AJ posted.
Willie
Wow! Great pics. They make this rookie want to start scenery...even though it probably won't look like that

May as well throw another photo into the mix. This is a brass locomotive that I picked up a long time ago from a guy that needed some cash. It was a Santa Fe locomotive that I painted for my own railroad. Over 25 years old and still running like new.
One of my favorites. Great slow speed contoil and the little guy can do a really good job on grades. Constant/reverse lighting was installed. It can be a problem some times when switching as the front coupler is operational.
You guys are inspiring me to 'keep things moving,' and get the trains rolling, and some scenery in before the end of year, fwiw.
More great photos from Souleman , Aerojet, Chet, and Willie.
It is OCTOBER !
Well-Known Member
Staff member
A field full of very young BNSF locos.
A field full of very young BNSF locos.
Toot .... You are a hoot ! .............. LOL !
Wow! Great pics. They make this rookie want to start scenery...even though it probably won't look like that
It's cool Man! I'm going to TRY to experiment with trees and ground cover this winter, in VERY tiny areas so if it looks like the hot mess I expect I can cover it with more mess! LOL! Gotta start sometime!
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Toot .... You are a hoot ! .............. LOL !
Little did that switcher know as he passed by, what those young'un's were planning.
Working "ON" the layout!

Montanan are you using sergent couplers?
Captain of Industry
President of Lancaster Central RR
President of Lancaster & Western Maryland Railway
What makes you think I use Sergent couplers? I have been using nothing but Kadees for over 30 years.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)