Monthly Photo Fun October

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Here are two more people shots.
 

Attachments

  • Train Downtown Progress 18.jpg
    Train Downtown Progress 18.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 317
  • Train downtown progress 17.jpg
    Train downtown progress 17.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 323


May as well throw another photo into the mix. This is a brass locomotive that I picked up a long time ago from a guy that needed some cash. It was a Santa Fe locomotive that I painted for my own railroad. Over 25 years old and still running like new.

IMAG0182.jpg
One of my favorites. Great slow speed contoil and the little guy can do a really good job on grades. Constant/reverse lighting was installed. It can be a problem some times when switching as the front coupler is operational.
 
You guys are inspiring me to 'keep things moving,' and get the trains rolling, and some scenery in before the end of year, fwiw.
 
Wow! Great pics. They make this rookie want to start scenery...even though it probably won't look like that :)

It's cool Man! I'm going to TRY to experiment with trees and ground cover this winter, in VERY tiny areas so if it looks like the hot mess I expect I can cover it with more mess! LOL! Gotta start sometime!
 


Montanan are you using sergent couplers?

Captain of Industry
President of Lancaster Central RR
President of Lancaster & Western Maryland Railway
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top