I was here a few years ago introducing what was to become a line of micro-processor based electronic circuit and hardware designs at an extremely low cost. My partner and I have continued to develop new products that are unique to us. (Thus far only one design has been mimicked and is a poor imitation at a higher price.)
We now include:
RR Crossing flashers & detectors using IR sensors hidden between the track ties and installed completely above-board.
RR Crossing flashers & detectors using IR sensors above board yet easily hidden and will cover a fair distance.
A tiny circuit that produces a realistic sounding bell and works with most existing flashers.
A motorized turnout motor that can be mounted above or below board. The signal lights and/or control panel is controlled with just two wires and there can be multiple control boards (with signal lights).
Motorized semaphore signals, Red/Yellow/Green, and multiple 3 button control panels (with signal lights) connected via just two wires.
Quad RR Crossing gates with track sensors and signals and can include the crossing bell.
All our products are unique with us, there's nothing on the market that even comes close to matching our performance or price. You're welcome to browse our web-page at http://railroadmicro.com/ and you can contact us via the emails shown on the first page. You'll see schematics, wiring diagrams, pictures & videos of many of our circuits. (Some our designs are being withheld at present for obvious reasons)
p.s. On my previous visit here I was greeted by scorn and animosity by the 'resident experts'. If I see them responding I'll just ignore them. Only one had the courage to try our first product and seemed very pleased with it although he wouldn't pass it on...........
We now include:
RR Crossing flashers & detectors using IR sensors hidden between the track ties and installed completely above-board.
RR Crossing flashers & detectors using IR sensors above board yet easily hidden and will cover a fair distance.
A tiny circuit that produces a realistic sounding bell and works with most existing flashers.
A motorized turnout motor that can be mounted above or below board. The signal lights and/or control panel is controlled with just two wires and there can be multiple control boards (with signal lights).
Motorized semaphore signals, Red/Yellow/Green, and multiple 3 button control panels (with signal lights) connected via just two wires.
Quad RR Crossing gates with track sensors and signals and can include the crossing bell.
All our products are unique with us, there's nothing on the market that even comes close to matching our performance or price. You're welcome to browse our web-page at http://railroadmicro.com/ and you can contact us via the emails shown on the first page. You'll see schematics, wiring diagrams, pictures & videos of many of our circuits. (Some our designs are being withheld at present for obvious reasons)
p.s. On my previous visit here I was greeted by scorn and animosity by the 'resident experts'. If I see them responding I'll just ignore them. Only one had the courage to try our first product and seemed very pleased with it although he wouldn't pass it on...........
