Let's get LOADED!!!.....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Empty cars make no $$$$$$

Should have this one done this weekend
DSCN7225.png


DSCN7200.png


DSCN7199.png


DSCN7209.png
 
Nice looking Tractor loads, especially like the one on the Gondola. Are some of those scratch built?

Larry
 
HI Larry The gon crane is by REA great kit but boy really rough as far as clean up goes the other's are GHQ.

Larry
 


Nice work, Larry, especially in N gauge. I've built a few of the GHQ kits and mine didn't come out anywhere near as nice as yours in HO scale. You must have good eyes and a steady hand. :)
 
Hey Jim , thank you yeah it takes a good eye,steady hand, OOO and OO paint brushes and a place all to call "my own" will post a pic in the stroage thread once the sun comes out:D
 
OK here are some more loads :D Sorry if I seem to be getting carried away but I'm very pasionate about my hobbies:o will post more :rolleyes:

My bad forgot this one:o
DSCN7254.png


DSCN7246.png


DSCN7245.png


DSCN7248.png


DSCN7249.png


DSCN7250.png


DSCN7251.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, don't feel bad about posting your load pics, if you go back a few pages you will see a ton of my pics on this topic. LOL

Larry
 


Ok,This kills two birds with one stone its weathered and loaded:D was going for the "old" ties 'new" ties look:rolleyes:

DSCN7307.png


DSCN7308.png
 
Jim, you can get about 8 bobcats on a 60' car only problem four of them are sold and get shipped out this week,now H.O. I think about two maybe:rolleyes:
 
a few including a proto shot of truck frames on flatcar (circa 2007 iirc, so it's fairly modern)

the model shot is obviously after some of the rigging has been removed......:D
 


I like that Ken,hey if you need some "larger" pipe let me know and I'll send you some I'm sitting on a lifetime supply,wish that made that overhead crane in the Normal scale :rolleyes:
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top