ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Thanx, I'd like to do an overview sometime of the damage done so far!
The car in question is the Kato Business car. (lesson learned: you don't have to be the first kid on the block to have something! I paid $20.00 per axle for this thing when ordered, it now shows up on ebay for half that!)
Great new video mark!!! Watched it not long after you put it up while I was sitting at work.. Good job! I enjoy the ones with the real sounds more than the music videos (thou I just turn the sound down)
VA3 - Good video - that is a impressive layout youve got!!