Layout Videos

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




Thanks Guys...I appreciate it... I thought the last train was off..:mad:
sound to train wasn't synced very well:o .. oh well, we'll keep trying...:p
 
I thought they were good! Two people would make it mucho easier. Tripod would help too!

I cant figure out to keep my camera from constantly focusing...
 


Rico: Nice vids..I like the angle you shot them at...Wher di you get the Office car?
4starcstms: Have you tried adding more lighting?

Thanx, I'd like to do an overview sometime of the damage done so far!
The car in question is the Kato Business car. (lesson learned: you don't have to be the first kid on the block to have something! I paid $20.00 per axle for this thing when ordered, it now shows up on ebay for half that!)
 
Rico: I thought it looked like a Kato car..Those are nice! I guess theres some truth in the old saying "Good things come to those who wait" .. lol

OldGettysk: Thankya, glad you liked it..

Mark
 
Great new video mark!!! Watched it not long after you put it up while I was sitting at work.. Good job! I enjoy the ones with the real sounds more than the music videos (thou I just turn the sound down)

VA3 - Good video - that is a impressive layout youve got!!
 
A couple of Buddys and I started this series of videos a while back..I'll post the links to what's already been posted , then post the latest as we come up with them...our time frame is early 80s.
Trains Across America...
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrmlbRJK51k
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4TZOfXC0MY
part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPujNMJzSZU
part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYBHOn84lM4
part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCwwhDLCrTM
part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMBLvbEwnik
part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emN_DoY89Iw
part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpJEBGcN-g
part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MN6yd29F0w
part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fasfj3Ej6Q
part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWWPz0u2iA

Ok ,thats it for now... I'll post part 12 in a couple of weeks..Hopefully it will be ready by then..
Thanks for watching..
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top