Yes, I know it spells Liar, but its actually rail spelled backwards.
It stands for Lower Illinois Association of Railroaders.
So far just myself and 2 other friends. But we do already have a 14x28 ft HO modular layout. We do 1 show a year, the Parkersburg chowder. We would probably do more, but I work on the weekends, and its really hard to move, set up, and take down the layout with only 2 people.
We are in the Wayne and Richland County area of Southern Illinois.
facebook is here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lower-Illinois-Association-of-Railroaders/166855010051012
and the website is here www.ilrail.webs.com
Anyways, just thought I would throw that out there.
Steven
It stands for Lower Illinois Association of Railroaders.
So far just myself and 2 other friends. But we do already have a 14x28 ft HO modular layout. We do 1 show a year, the Parkersburg chowder. We would probably do more, but I work on the weekends, and its really hard to move, set up, and take down the layout with only 2 people.
We are in the Wayne and Richland County area of Southern Illinois.
facebook is here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lower-Illinois-Association-of-Railroaders/166855010051012
and the website is here www.ilrail.webs.com
Anyways, just thought I would throw that out there.
Steven
