kz9's HO Scale Empire.....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Big desiel line up

CP's

IMG_3439.jpg


NS's

IMG_3440.jpg


CSX's

IMG_3441.jpg


BNSF - can't find my other one :(

IMG_3442.jpg


CN's - works in progress

IMG_3444.jpg
 
KZ that is a HERD of big power...Love the dirty CP unit. Saw a similar unit in Enola last year. It seemed odd because even with the paint faded CP units are usually pretty clean when they are down in our neck of the woods. Keep the photos coming.
Rich
 


Durning the winter months the CP's are dirty like that around here. That was my first weathering job. Took a pic when it was in the yard to prototype, but can't find it.
 
Quite a collection, KZ. Actually, it looks like you're starting your own train shop. :) It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the grades don't look too bad at a glance. Do you have a track plan you can post? It's hard to visualize what it will look like when you're done.
 
Well I did the first table without a track plan.

Here is what the rest of the lower level will some what look like. I have already changed the main line from what is on the plan. I just mostly use the plan as a general placement of the track. The foot print for the Coke oven was totally off by Walthers. So that will change everything. I want to build the Blast furnace/Blower house and Huellett before I start bench work.

Steel.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
===== h t t p : / / w w w .findsoso. c o m ==============

Today,I am very gald to see this wonderful article.It reminds me of something related.Such as you can find in the following website.

www.findsoso.com
Where you can find what you want at best price. Ladies and gentleman,please don't hesitated to click it.www.findsoso.com
Thousands of brand handbags shoes and high-heel shoes are waiting for you.


Free shipping!
Paypal accept!


===== h t t p : / / w w w .findsoso. c o m ==============

Go peddle your useless junk on someone elses forum.:mad:
 
===== h t t p : / / w w w .findsoso. c o m ==============

Today,I am very gald to see this wonderful article.It reminds me of something related.Such as you can find in the following website.

www.findsoso.com
Where you can find what you want at best price. Ladies and gentleman,please don't hesitated to click it.www.findsoso.com
Thousands of brand handbags shoes and high-heel shoes are waiting for you.


Free shipping!
Paypal accept!


===== h t t p : / / w w w .findsoso. c o m ==============


smell like a scam
 


Got the Electric furnace done with overhead crane. Need to weather it still like all my structures.

IMG_3477.jpg


Started the Hulett

IMG_3478.jpg


All the DCC loco's in the Engine Facility (22 in total)

IMG_3479.jpg


A few new DC loco projects. I think I have too many! I have 55 DC engines not counting the Undec's. I might need to start parting them.....

IMG_3480.jpg
 
You've done some nice work on those structures. That Hulett unloader is a real challenge. So you have 55 DC engines in addition to your 22 DCC engines? Yeah, I'd say 77 engines might be a bit much. :) It looks like you have some decent quality Athearn and Walthers DC engines there. Why not advertise some of them in the For Sale section and give some other modelers who still run DC or who are looking for some engines to convert to DCC a shot at them? Engines are really meant to be run and they will just take up a lot of space and deteriorate with age if they sit in boxes.
 
^ya I have to go thru them and figure out what I am going to do. I actually forgot to count the ones on the display shelf, and not to mention the 7 new one coming in the mail. I thought I was just going to put them in a display case as a collection, but now I am thinking that is kinda pointless. But gettting $30-35 for a loco or $40 for a BNIB is like pulling teeth in this current economy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the Machine Shop on the side of the round house. I may have to look into adding that to mine.
 
^ya I sold my two 4 wheelers and bought up a bunch of Ho stuff. The wife at least likes the fact that I can't kill myself building train stuff. lol
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top