CaptSuperCow
Member
What models are the first five in the first bottom left picture? I'm really starting to like switchers and that's the type of model that catches my eye the most.
Thanks
Thanks
What models are the first five in the first bottom left picture? I'm really starting to like switchers and that's the type of model that catches my eye the most.
Thanks
Can't tell exactly which ones you mean. Also those pictures were from 3 years ago. No telling how many I have now![]()
Maybe we can talk Pixar into doing a "Switcher" movie, you know, along the lines of "Cars".
Yeah, and call it Trainz?![]()
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Overland...221741?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item35c1a71ead
Oh...oh my! Say, anyone want to lend me some money to buy a brass engine?
![]()
Jerome
Got an idea for a kitbash!
I just need half of an RS3 and the back of an S series Alco cab!!![]()
http://www.mylargescale.com/Community/Forums/tabid/56/aff/8/aft/86399/afv/topic/Default.aspx
Oh, it is photoshoped. Nice work though, it fooled me.![]()
