Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
What models are the first five in the first bottom left picture? I'm really starting to like switchers and that's the type of model that catches my eye the most.

Thanks
 
What models are the first five in the first bottom left picture? I'm really starting to like switchers and that's the type of model that catches my eye the most.

Thanks

I am not sure about the first one but the next 2 are Bachmann GE 70 Ton switchers and the next 2 are Bachmann GE 44 ton switchers. Bachmann also makes a very nice 45 ton switcher too. Check the links below the picture.

100_2940-XL.jpg


http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-...r=ge+70-ton&act=viewCat&Submit=Go&WWS=1&FAW=1

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-...+44-ton+DCC&act=viewCat&Submit=Go&WWS=1&FAW=1

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-...chStr=GE+45&act=viewCat&Submit=Go&WWS=1&FAW=1
 


Holy Cr@P thats a collection. Puts a tear to my eye seeing other switcher enthusiasts;) Bottom picture, third pair from the right, I think I have you beat though with a set of 7!
 


They are obviously very confident it will go a lot higher. You could always do what lots of others seem to be doing here lately. Rob an ATM.
 
Jerome
Got an idea for a kitbash! ;)
I just need half of an RS3 and the back of an S series Alco cab!!:rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • critter2slxj3.jpg
    critter2slxj3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 382
Jerome
Got an idea for a kitbash! ;)
I just need half of an RS3 and the back of an S series Alco cab!!:rolleyes:


Now that is weird! The modern lighting makes it even weirder (note the ditch lights and twin pyle headlight). What is the story behind it? Has tooter gotten into 12" to the foot scale modelling?
 
I see where you got that pic from Karl. It comes up on Google images for the RS3. Looking at the other images it's pretty clear that it is in fact the short hood end and cab that's had a motor installed into the short hood and the rest cut off. Very cute.
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top