Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is too weird....but I use a EMD FT for my switcher. The A+B units are easily able to push each other through the dead frogs on my N code 80 atlas snap switches. No shortage of horsepower for sure. :)


Mike
 
I know I can get the S2 with sound for $79 at my Distributor but unfortunatly they are out of stock on them.........
 


Bachmann S-2? Do you mean S-4 or have they released blunt trucks recently?

$126 seems a good price for highly detailed models with sound (except the front and rear wind screens aren't flush). I was just hoping that by pointing out the shop on this site, the models will be sold out before my resolve crumbles and I buy more switchers.
 
Bachmann S-2? Do you mean S-4 or have they released blunt trucks recently?

$126 seems a good price for highly detailed models with sound (except the front and rear wind screens aren't flush). I was just hoping that by pointing out the shop on this site, the models will be sold out before my resolve crumbles and I buy more switchers.

But you can never have too many switchers!!:rolleyes:
(Sorry, Jerome made me say that!);)
 
Bachmann S-2? Do you mean S-4 or have they released blunt trucks recently?

$126 seems a good price for highly detailed models with sound (except the front and rear wind screens aren't flush). I was just hoping that by pointing out the shop on this site, the models will be sold out before my resolve crumbles and I buy more switchers.

Yup sorry I meant S4's the S2's arent out yet.
 
Yup sorry I meant S4's the S2's arent out yet.


Oh ok. You've got to be careful when talking Alco switches with me around. Any mention of new models gets me excited. Terms like 'S-6' and 'T-6' are likely to get me very excited. The name Whitcomb gets me worked up too.



But you can never have too many switchers!!:rolleyes:
(Sorry, Jerome made me say that!);)

I wonder what the minimum number of switchers would be?:confused:
 


But you can never have too many switchers!!:rolleyes:
(Sorry, Jerome made me say that!);)

I did no such thing Karl!!! Your turning to the dark side is all!!! ;)


I wonder what the minimum number of switchers would be?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Ummmmm 100 is minimum!!!!! hehe

Jerome, where are you?

Eric, still here. Working on the house, getting it ready to sell come next year.

I would say at least 50.......if you're committed anyway. This life is about standing for something. :D



Mike

Mike, 50????? hell that's just a few LOL

Jerome usually travels a lot on that Goldwing motorcycle he has in the summer months he'll be back sometime soon as it is getting cooler now lol

James, no triips this summer. Packed all of the trains in boxes, then those in big boxes. All of the engines are still in the house in boxes, the cars/buildings/vehicles etc etc are in a storage unit for the foreseeable future.
 
I did no such thing Karl!!! Your turning to the dark side is all!!! ;)


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hehehehe!

Hey, if the storage unit gets too full, ship the locos up here!! I have room in a cool, dry basement! I wont charge you......much!;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
James, the big D. Selling the house and packed up all of the trains. Once the house sells, I'll get a new place and start all over. Not moving out of the area though.
 
OK I am heading down to NC for the last 2 weeks in Nov maybe we can hook up. I will be in Boone then Ashville...big D is tough place to be at I did it been 3 yrs now lol it gets better
 


James, your headed to the other end of NC!!??

Rick, only problem down here in hick's ville is they don't do basements!!

Jerome
What ya need is like my sisters over in Wilmington. She has a frog! That's a Finished Room Over the Garage! Her house doesn't have a basement either, so the have this room over the 2 car garage, Nice, big and air conditioned for these hot Carolina days when you don't want to be outside.
See, no basement needed!:D:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top