wheeler1963
Wheeler's Trains
Have I provided enough pictures to get you interested in the giant muffler switchers?
I can't say that one interests me too much. It's just too strange looking. I'd spend more time explaining it to people...........
Have I provided enough pictures to get you interested in the giant muffler switchers?
I can't say that one interests me too much. It's just too strange looking. I'd spend more time explaining it to people...........![]()
Finished roster shot of the Aurora & Portland's GenSet #1000.
![]()
Looks great Jerome! Awesome as always!
Now, for the $64,000 question.
When ya going to build a layout to run these things on?????
Well, I need a bigger house first. Then maybe I'll have some room to start building a layout again. Hopefully this summer if I get the job in Tennessee.
Didn't know you had lost your job at the Airbase? Still going to stay in fueling or diff. job?![]()
BTW: I looked at METCAPS and I really like the wreaked locos you did. Would love to see more photos if you have them sometime.
Dave
