Jerome's Switcher Roster

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say that one interests me too much. It's just too strange looking. I'd spend more time explaining it to people...........:eek:

Kinda like if ya built one of these....
354621683_0bcd597a05.jpg


Even still with the additional parts, I think my Athearn rubber band drive RDC can do 184 scale m.p.h.! :eek:
 


Looks great Jerome! Awesome as always!:D

Now, for the $64,000 question.

When ya going to build a layout to run these things on?????
 
Looks great Jerome! Awesome as always!:D

Now, for the $64,000 question.

When ya going to build a layout to run these things on?????

Well, I need a bigger house first. Then maybe I'll have some room to start building a layout again. Hopefully this summer if I get the job in Tennessee.
 
Well, I need a bigger house first. Then maybe I'll have some room to start building a layout again. Hopefully this summer if I get the job in Tennessee.

Didn't know you had lost your job at the Airbase? Still going to stay in fueling or diff. job?:confused:
 
Didn't know you had lost your job at the Airbase? Still going to stay in fueling or diff. job?:confused:

Larry, didn't lose a job. My company is bidding on a new contact at a base in Tennessee. If they get the contract, I get the lead position according to the president of the company.
 


Jerome,
You sound like me about not having room to build a layout until you move. I hope to move this year (but I've been saying that for a few years now). Just can't get a house my wife and I like. Guess we are to picky about what we want. It's a good thing I'm my own agent because any other agent would have dropped us as a client by now.

BTW: I looked at METCAPS and I really like the wreaked locos you did. Would love to see more photos if you have them sometime.

Dave
 
In a never ending quest to move things from the "to do" pile to the "done" pile, I've almost finished up on these 4. I added most of the detail parts but ran out of fuel fillers and windshield wipers for them.

100_1555.jpg


100_1557.jpg


100_1556.jpg


100_1554.jpg
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top