NWCanuck
Tip&Ring
And finally, the C415 has gotten the pilots painted, and decals applied.
![]()
![]()
Nice job on the C415 Jerome. It turned out really well. Nice to see an old model get a new life. Do you have any plans for this guy?
View attachment 23425
And finally, the C415 has gotten the pilots painted, and decals applied.
![]()
![]()
Jerome, the C415 looks wonderful! Nice to see something other than an EMD switcher getting some attention.
Howabout some other makes?
Now Karl, what's wrong with EMD switchers?????????![]()
Jerome, the C415 looks wonderful! Nice to see something other than an EMD switcher getting some attention.
Howabout some other makes?
As soon as I get it done, I'll show you one of my Alcos. It started life as a crappy Tyco C-430 . Now with 8 wheel drive, a can motor and DCC, it's in line for paint (very soon). And behind it in line, a Baldwin 4-4-1500!
Yes,,,,,,,Oddballs unite!!![]()
Karl, now that looks pretty good for a Tyco!!!! You must have modified it extensively??
That is BEAUTIFUL! Nice work Jerome
Nice stuff as usual Jerome!![]()
Sometimes your work makes me crazy, cuz they are all EMD, and the road I model never had any!!!![]()
Karl, that's the beauty of model railroading. If you want EMD equipment on a certain railroad, you can have it. I have a bunch of fantasy units in my photobucket page.
OR, you could do an S2, or S4 up, to keep us Alco-haulics happy! Not to mention the Baldwin, Lima, Plymouths, Whitcomb or GE fans !!
Well, maybe next year!!
Got an S12, GE 35 Tonner, 8 44 tonners, 5 70 tonners, 1 boxcab, and an S2.
OH, yeah, and 3 C415's in the works too.
In honor of the last Kodak Kodachrome film being developed today in Kansas....
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/kodachrome-the-last-rolls/article1853701/?cmpid=rss1
I have finished 3 of the 4 SP Kodachrome SW1500's that I have.
![]()
