wheeler1963
Wheeler's Trains
Sorry Jim, guy sold a bunch of nice engines on hoyardsale very cheap. I only got this one. There was 3 others I would have gotten, but I wasn't fast enough.
Well I got another one in the mail today. A NIB BN P2K SW8/900/600 for $20. I don't know why they would list is as being a 900, they all had 2 exhaust stacks. I'll settle for an SW6 or SW8. Not sure if it'll survive in BN colors either. Have to see what paint schemes they had for them. I will say, it is a very detailed little critter. Even comes with sunshades, all weather windows, spark arrestor and MU stands.
![]()
Ahhhh So your the one that got to that and the GP9 before I did! LOL.
Jerome, what website did you get it off of?
You got that for twenty bucks??? I hate you.![]()
And he's going to repaint it?!?!?!
I'm with you Jim!![]()
Great deal! I just snagged the 9 Greenville hoppers to paint up for QHS, my dad's railroad. That'll bring him up to 11 rock cars (know in other mining regions as ore cars). They'll be QHS 2100-2110, #'s 2100 & 2101 are in the paint booth right now.Well I got another one in the mail today. A NIB BN P2K SW8/900/600 for $20. I don't know why they would list is as being a 900, they all had 2 exhaust stacks. I'll settle for an SW6 or SW8. Not sure if it'll survive in BN colors either. Have to see what paint schemes they had for them. I will say, it is a very detailed little critter. Even comes with sunshades, all weather windows, spark arrestor and MU stands.
Jeff, I didn't get any GP9.
Ah, I just assumed you did since when I emailed the guy about the engines, he said both were sold. I did get the GP-15 he was selling.
Brad, the Blue Box or RTR SW1500's??
Thanks Jerome. The Details West are the ones I was looking for. The CF7 looks great. Do you bend your own grab irons or do you order them from Details West?
Brad, you mean (window) Detail Associates right?? LOL
