Sure the Yahoo ID page has space for all kinds of info, but you don't need to fill any of it out, other than a word for your ID and your password. It will work without your real name, age, location, etc.; just leave them blank.
Don't know what you mean by "twelve addresses". Alternate e-mail addresses?
That part's easy. You have to include your first and last name, but you can also add "AKA Rico from ModelRR Forums" to your signature.So... I'm on, now what? How do I find you guys to know who I'm buying from?
Hmmm...... You know, there's no reason you can't start your own Media Yard Sale group on Yahoo. If it's printed, taped, video'ed, or photographed, it would be media. The only criteria I would suggest is that it be railroad-related.Actually I'm going to miss the media Weekend. Always looking for more books and fill the library.
Went again to rejoin the site and now I am banned. I plan on sending an email to the "moderator" to find out why I am banned. I would be interested to know why.
