Maybe it's not an issue with HOYardSale, but perhaps an issue with your typing?
I generally don't point out another users spelling or grammar errors because everyone makes them, it's usually not a big deal, and that approach is typically the last straw to be grasped when multiple users are arguing and there are no other points to be made.
However, in both of your posts there are copious amounts of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, and redundant mistakes. Now, I'm not jabbing at you personally, but when I read such posts my eyes glaze over and I skip right over what is being said, because it makes little to no sense. Maybe that's part of the issue? I wouldn't want to try and decipher someones incoherent postings either.
Some friendly advice that has been passed on through years and years of schooling (and it applies as much now on the internet as it did in papers) is to read out loud what you wrote. You'll see and hear any mistakes you've made which allows you correct them before posting.
I understand you probably wrote this original post in haste and in a rant, and maybe that compounded the outlined issues, but if not, and that's how your postings came across on HOYardSale, then maybe he just didn't want to deal with them?