RhB Michael
RhB Lokführer
That's one barren, roasted planet.
My last ride in the helicopter was one of those. Flew off the USS Essex and landed in Guam.. on the way the two helicopters weaved and played war games so it was fun.Sept 21, 1961
Maiden flight of the CH-47 Chinook military transport helicopter.
View attachment 274109
Hornby makes an OO scale model. Looks cool, but I know I'd jam up the movement, so I am staying away.Sept 27, 1825
George Stephenson's "Locomotion No. 1" becomes the first steam locomotive to carry passengers on a public rail line, the Stockton and Darlington Railway in England.
View attachment 274422
And today they are going to launch Starship Flight 14, the first of theirs to go full orbital.Sept 28, 2008
SpaceX successfully launched Falcon 1, becoming the first privately owned company to send a liquid-fueled rocket into orbit.
View attachment 274467
Hornby makes an OO scale model. Looks cool, but I know I'd jam up the movement, so I am staying away.
