148bill148
New Member
Hey, I am new to the hobby - I have always had a train or 2 but I am considering putting up a big layout.
I have a specific question about this engine: Bachmann HO # 60112-FT-A Unit-B&O.-DCC Equipped.
Does anyone know if this has a flywheel? I have had engines in the past that just have a motor connected to the wheels with no flywheel weights. I believe that this is mostly for lower end stuff, and I have recently picked up some engines with the flywheel that run a lot less like the "toys" that I had back in the day.
I am also going to get into the DCC stuff and this will be my first one, so I would rather get one that has decent moves.
Thanks!
I have a specific question about this engine: Bachmann HO # 60112-FT-A Unit-B&O.-DCC Equipped.
Does anyone know if this has a flywheel? I have had engines in the past that just have a motor connected to the wheels with no flywheel weights. I believe that this is mostly for lower end stuff, and I have recently picked up some engines with the flywheel that run a lot less like the "toys" that I had back in the day.
I am also going to get into the DCC stuff and this will be my first one, so I would rather get one that has decent moves.
Thanks!
