westpoint64
New Member
Hi, I'm David....
I live in Southwest Georgia and have had an interest in trains since I was 4 years old. I have a HO layout that is supposed to represent the West Point Route railroads in the year "1964". (that's where "westpoint64" comes from) I put "1964" in quotation marks because "mid to late 1960s" might be a better way to describe the era my locomotives and rolling stock represent.
As far as the prototype railroads I like...let's see....I like Maine Eastern, Georgia Northeastern, Georgia and Florida (the old one and the 'Railnet' one, too), CSX (dark future), Union Pacific, CN, Conrail, L&N, NC&StL, Wisconsin Central,
Georgia Southwestern, The Bay Line, SCL, MKT, Missouri Pacific, Rock Island, GM&O, New England Central, Frisco, Southern, some Boston and Maine, some British Railways, and Southern Pacific's 'Daylight' paint scheme....there's probably other railroads I like too, those are the ones that come to mind...
My favorites are NS, Seaboard Air Line, the Georgia Group (GA railroad/Atlanta and West Point/Western Railway of Alabama), Central of Georgia, and the Pennsy.
Glad to be aboard...woo,woo!! LOL
I live in Southwest Georgia and have had an interest in trains since I was 4 years old. I have a HO layout that is supposed to represent the West Point Route railroads in the year "1964". (that's where "westpoint64" comes from) I put "1964" in quotation marks because "mid to late 1960s" might be a better way to describe the era my locomotives and rolling stock represent.
As far as the prototype railroads I like...let's see....I like Maine Eastern, Georgia Northeastern, Georgia and Florida (the old one and the 'Railnet' one, too), CSX (dark future), Union Pacific, CN, Conrail, L&N, NC&StL, Wisconsin Central,
Georgia Southwestern, The Bay Line, SCL, MKT, Missouri Pacific, Rock Island, GM&O, New England Central, Frisco, Southern, some Boston and Maine, some British Railways, and Southern Pacific's 'Daylight' paint scheme....there's probably other railroads I like too, those are the ones that come to mind...
My favorites are NS, Seaboard Air Line, the Georgia Group (GA railroad/Atlanta and West Point/Western Railway of Alabama), Central of Georgia, and the Pennsy.
Glad to be aboard...woo,woo!! LOL
