BLACK KNIGHT
New Member
Hello, I've been lurking on here for a couple of weeks now. My name is Mike and I'm pretty much new to model railroading/trains. I started a HO scale layout several years ago but mainly played with it around Christmas and would then lose interest. This year I've done more on it in the past few weeks than in the past few years combined and really enjoying it. I'm 40 yrs old, and have a ton to learn about this hobby so I'll be asking lots of stupid questions starting out! Sorry! My other main hobbies are computers and cars, but during the winter I don't get to play with the car so much so I end up watching too much TV. The model railroading is to get me out of that somewhat.
To help get inspired I've been taking the family to Lancaster, PA where we checked out the National Toy Train museum a couple of weeks ago and the Choo Choo Barn today. Very cool layouts and impressive layouts at both!! Anyways, just thought I'd say hi. I'll try and post a picture of what I have so far in the Show off section for you all to laugh at, I mean post helpful comments on!
To help get inspired I've been taking the family to Lancaster, PA where we checked out the National Toy Train museum a couple of weeks ago and the Choo Choo Barn today. Very cool layouts and impressive layouts at both!! Anyways, just thought I'd say hi. I'll try and post a picture of what I have so far in the Show off section for you all to laugh at, I mean post helpful comments on!
