Glazed pullman windows

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


spever

New Member
Does anyone know where I can purchase glazed windows used in restrooms for heavyweight passenger cars? I have a number of vintage walthers kits that I'm working on and need these to complete the kit.
 
On the Walthers kits that I have, the "glaze" was simply patterned white decals that were placed into the windows when the car got painted.

Yep, I just pulled mine and that's what it is, decals. I'll check my stock and see if I have an extra set or two.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top