oldtimer67
New Member
Helo from Australia my name is Dave I am living in subtropical Queensland Oz,
age 67 and Married.
Have been involved in this great hobby for many years and have built several layouts including British OO, Australian HO, Japanese N, I am currently in the early stages of building a new freelance N Scale American layout.
I find model railroading to be the most rewarding hobby there is but I am not a perfectionist or expert, always willing to learn from others and help where possible, hope to meet new friends on this forum.
Cheers
Dave.
Have been involved in this great hobby for many years and have built several layouts including British OO, Australian HO, Japanese N, I am currently in the early stages of building a new freelance N Scale American layout.
I find model railroading to be the most rewarding hobby there is but I am not a perfectionist or expert, always willing to learn from others and help where possible, hope to meet new friends on this forum.
Cheers
Dave.
